My Blog List

Monday, September 16, 2013

Star Surround X 2 Done!

Its time to link up for the Star Surround QAL
with Melissa Corry of Happy Quilting

Heres my Modern Version
 I love how fresh and pretty it is...I am so happy with how it turned out...the background is actually a white with light green polka dot...Love it!

                                        Heres my Patriotic Version

Sorry its a crappy picture, but it does the job for linking up....its much prettier in person.  Lots of fun patriotic text prints and polka dots!  So fun...love it!

7 comments:

  1. You are amazing, getting not one but two of these beauties done. I really wish I had the time to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your modern version, Julianne! The colours are so bright and fun! And white with green polka dots? Sweet! Great job on both quilts! Hope you don't mind if I share this, with a link back, on my facebook page at http://facebook.com/sewfreshquilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your modern quilt looks gorgeous draped over the fence!
    I love that picture! Both of your quilt tops turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these quilts look fantastic! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both these star quilts are wonderful! As usual your productivity is amazing but mor than that the beauty is wonderful. I had no idea you had goats by the way. How fun is that! All this stuff sure must keep you hoppin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! I love the modern version ;-)

    ReplyDelete