My Blog List

Thursday, December 12, 2013

15 minutes play...made a flimsy!

Ohhhhh....the process.....
It started with a bowl of fabric crumbs....


                             Which turned into slabs of "Made fabric"


                                Which then morphed into these beautiful
                                          Anvil blocks/Squares

                   Then of course I had assistance laying out the blocks,
                                this is my assistant Calico....Dahlia.

And here is the completed flimsy!  Yippee!
Now to get it quilted!!



5 comments:

  1. ooh! I REALLY REALLY like it xx well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome and so modern looking. Something from almost nothing =, the best kind of quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Another completed top! I like those blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very clever use of scrap fabrics. These blocks and quilt turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete