My Blog List

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Love my pups!

Its a very rare occasion when I can get both of these
girls to sit still and actually get a photo! 
These are my two Black Lab/Rottweilers
Maggie Lou Who is on the left, we saved her from the
South Lake Tahoe shelter a few years ago, shes the sweetest
most well behaved dog ever!  The one on the right is 
Jacey Mae Frey, shes have had her since she was a pup
and she will turn 10 in the spring.  She is also a very good
girl.  


Down below here is Duke aka "honeyboy"...he adopted us about 12 years ago so we assume thats how old he is...hes a good ole guy!  We think he is a German Shepard/Golden Retriever mix...hes absolutely handsome and he knows it! Thats Suki the tortie monster with him...shes always up in everyones business...typical!

       
I dont know what I would do without my animals, theycomfort me, they keep me company, they give unconditional love 
every single day.  I love them.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely brood of furry kids =) Nice blocks being tested out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my dogs they are my constant companions and friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the fur babies. Sunshine just wants to cuddle them to pieces.

    ReplyDelete