My Blog List

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

More Bonnie Hunter Love

Have I ever 
told you all how addicted I am to 
www.quiltville.blogspot.com? 
Its Bonnie Hunters blog, shes
amazing!  I love her Scrappy goodness!

 I had another brain fart and started another 
Scrappy Spiderweb Quilt
(its a free pattern on her blog)

This one is all random neutrals
for the points and bright scraps for the webs..


Heres a close up of the deliciousness!


I've decided that this quilt isnt big enough yet so 
I am going to trudge on and
make some more blocks....stay tuned...its gonna GROW!

Linking up with Richard & Tanya Quilts
for link a finish Friday!
LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts

2 comments:

  1. Great quilt, even if you think it's too small!
    I'm running a fabric giveaway, would you like to enter?
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. You are always amusing with your brain farts.

    ReplyDelete