My Blog List

Monday, May 16, 2016

Coopers Quilt!


My Grandson Cooper turned two a couple of weeks ago.  Hes so smart and funny and he keeps us all entertained for sure!  We call him "Mogley" as in the Jungle Book because he is a little brown boy!  About a month or so ago I blogged about this quilt that I made from crumb blocks and some blue and green yardage.  This quilt became Coops Birthday present from his Granny...


Lots of crumbs were used up for the center of the blocks...



I quilted it on the longarm using a free motion "Grid" design to keep a more masculine feel to the quilt.  I backed it in bright Red tye dye flannel.  The quilting showed up great, I was very pleased with the finished effect....



I was also very very glad that this little stinker loves it!!  Notice I gave him a sucker so that I could keep him still to take his picture with his quilt...he IS two and a ham!



We love our Super Cooper!

Happy Birthday buddy!!!



Stay little!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous quilt for your beautiful little grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kid! You can tell he is an entertainer!
    Perfect manly quilt for him.

    ReplyDelete