My Blog List

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Log Cabin Yumminess!

Julie over at www.JulieKQuilts.blogspot.com started a log cabin along, lord knows I have scraps and a crap ton of strings so I dove right in, I had to right??? I gotta use this stuff up!!  I'm overflowing!! Heres my scrappy masterpiece, I'm lovin it!! Its beauuuutiful!!


I quilted it with my "go to" loopy loops!  It looks amazing!!!



I backed it with many many scraps of flannel, all my red flannel scraps!  Its ridiculously amazing, you'd love it  but I didn't get a photo of it! Darn!



Now to get the binding on!  Yippee!! 

Happy Dance Shakin my Booty!!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just might steal the loops for my log cabin quilt this summer =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Now what will you do for the next full moon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely is yummy. Great quilt.

    ReplyDelete













  4. This is beautiful and love the loopy loops!


    ReplyDelete