My Blog List

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Log Cabin Yumminess!

Julie over at www.JulieKQuilts.blogspot.com started a log cabin along, lord knows I have scraps and a crap ton of strings so I dove right in, I had to right??? I gotta use this stuff up!!  I'm overflowing!! Heres my scrappy masterpiece, I'm lovin it!! Its beauuuutiful!!


I quilted it with my "go to" loopy loops!  It looks amazing!!!



I backed it with many many scraps of flannel, all my red flannel scraps!  Its ridiculously amazing, you'd love it  but I didn't get a photo of it! Darn!



Now to get the binding on!  Yippee!! 

Happy Dance Shakin my Booty!!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just might steal the loops for my log cabin quilt this summer =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Now what will you do for the next full moon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely is yummy. Great quilt.

    ReplyDelete