My Blog List

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Another new QAL!!


Oh my goodness, I found another QAL...this one is scrappy and right up my alley..details below..


Sew Fresh Quilt Along
On this page, you will find links to all the posts made for the Oh My, Scrappy Stars! Quilt Along starting on June 21, 2013. Hope you will join in the summer fun and quilt along with me. I'd love to hear if you are interested in joining, so leave a comment. Even if you have arrived here late... Don't let that stop you from letting me know you want to participate. Better late than never!


Feel free to grab this button from my sidebar if you are participating in the quilt along. Pass the word!

Sew Fresh Quilts

Please share your photos of your progress and finished works to the Quilt Along Flickr Group.

This is the schedule, but it's not set in stone.
If you have completed the work for that week and are eager to get to the next step, just leave me a comment and I will make the next post early. Everyone works at a different pace and some have more free time to quilt than others. So don't feel bad if you are wanting to get to the next stage and can't wait. And don't feel like you're being rushed if you see the next set of instructions being posted before you are finished the last step given. Hope that's okay with everyone!


First blog post - June 14th - Announcing the upcoming quilt along.

Second blog post - June 21st - Official Commencement: Fabric requirements and Cutting instructions.

Third blog post - June 28th - Construction Step #1 & #2 - Easy Pale Star strip piecing and HST Monotony.

Fourth blog post - July 5th - Construction Step #3 - Strip piecing Neutral background.

Fifth blog post - July 12th - Assembly Begins

Sixth blog post - July 19th - Quilting

Seventh blog post - July 26th - Binding and Showing Off

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing news about the quilt along, Julianne! I just posted some progress pics if you are interested to see what I have been up to.
    http://sewfreshquilts.blgospot.com

    Sew glad you are on board!
    Lorna:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! This is G O R G E O U S and right up my scrappy alley. Geeze. Guess I might as well grab a button!

    ReplyDelete