My Blog List

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Aunt Reens Jelly Roll QAL

This QAL started last week over at Aunt Reens, you can go to the link here : http://auntreensplace.blogspot.com/2013/05/announcing-junes-jelly-roll-sew-along.html

I have decided to kill two birds with one stone and use this as one of my commissioned quilts that I need to get started on, so I will be doing it in black and batiks and making it a queen size...heres my progress so far..550 batik pieces and a bunch of 2 1/2 background squares!


Theres still time to join in!

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt is going to look stunning with a black background! Thanks so much for joining the Sew along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the fabrics you have chosen for your Willow Weave quilt. Your quilt is going to be gorgeous with a black background. I am looking forward to watching your progress on your quilt ! Placerville... Oh my goodness we are almost neighbors ! I live in Grass Valley :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your colors are so great and I love the black background.
    Greetings from Germany, Grit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabric pics! Great choices.

    ReplyDelete