My Blog List

Monday, January 27, 2014

An old UFO finish!

Well, heres an oldie but a goodie!  I pieced this quilt top
about 10 years ago for our spare bedroom at our house.  It was
made with "Kansas Troubles" fabrics and a few scraps thrown in.


Right before Christmas, I told my sister to come over and take her pick of 
which quilt she would like...she chose this one..I should have known,
it is SO her color scheme....the backing is a vintage recycled 
sheet from the thrift store at at whopping $3!  Score!


Heres a close up picture.  My sister really loves it....

Merry Christmas Roxanna!!

3 comments:

  1. no matter how old ...how wonderful that iy is now finished.. and loved x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to put an old UFO to rest and to have someone who picked it out of your pile and LOVES it? It looks great. Congratulations on a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee for you...another UFO off the list.

    ReplyDelete