My Blog List

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Snowballs in August!


Hello All!  Sorry I have been a bit "MIA" lately...summer 
has been one busy season for me with housesitting, Grandbabies and working extra hours!  

Crazyiness!

I try my best to use my bin of 2" squares as 
leader/enders to make 16 patch blocks...they are so versatile, so many great patterns can be made with 
these blocks!  

Heres my latest scrappy project....I paired a
blue denim colored fabric that had been sleeping, more 
like snoring in a coma in my stash
for quite a while with my sixteen patches to make this 
Snowball quilt...I am loving how its coming out.



Thats Jacey Mae on the left and Duke aka "Honeyboy" 
on the right......

Photobombers!!


Oh look!  A breeze in California!  Whoop Whoop!  Now if
we could just get some water too!!!  This drought
is crazy, terrible, horrible...BAD...please pray for some
rain for us....we are desperate!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. I love your Snowballs in August top!
    It's a fabulous scrappy quilt. Congratulations on a wonderful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. The denim color was the perfect addition for this one.

    ReplyDelete