My Blog List

Monday, July 1, 2013

Plucking from the stash!

This is the newest QAL that I have committed to.  Its a doozy!  LOTS of tiny tiny squares!  My favorite type of quilt...scrappy explosion of colors!  Perfect!  Heres what I pulled from my stash to get started with...kinda takes me back to pulling fabrics for Bonnie Hunters Easy street last fall...

On the top left is my "focus" fabric, below that is my accent fabric, up top in the middle are my variety of "low volume" for my background, then the rest make up the starbursts...going to be very bright and colorful....I believe this is all strip pieced (one can hope) but I am not sure...will be fun though!  If you would like to join in, please click on the link on my sidebar!  The more the merrier.....6 months till Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. will be watching out for finished project xx looks bright and cheerful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, Julianne! I have been so curious to see what you have chosen and have enjoyed hearing about your progress. You a quite a quilt-alonger! So glad you have joined in!

    Lorna:)
    http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete