My Blog List

Friday, April 24, 2015

OMG! I made a bag!


OMG OMG OMG!!

I did it! I made a bag!!

My LQS "High Sierra Quilters" had a class to make this super duper cute

"Strip to the Beach Bag"


Its made with fusible batting and Jelly Roll strips in a quilt-as-you-go method...it was a lot of fun to make and I really learned alot.  
I learned to do "french seams" and boxing the corners....and I got to spend the whole day with my crazy LQS owner friend Dougie...and
some wonderful quilty ladies...it was a blast!!


I am very proud of this bag, I cant believe I made it!!  Now if I can just make more for my sisters for Christmas gifts....

Whoop Whoop!

Linking up with Richard and Tanya
for Link-a-Finish Friday!

LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts

6 comments:

  1. Super cute bag! Is that the actual pattern name? I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for you. It looks great. I can see you'll quickly become addicted to making these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! YOU made a bag! And it looks wonderful!! Great job! You SHOULD be proud! Love it!
    Bags are so much fun to make. Here's to you making lots more! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, congratulations. Useful and attractive: what more can you ask of a bag?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bag! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's FANTASTIC! I love it. And I'm dying to make a bag, too! You'll have so much fun showing yours off this summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete