My Blog List

Saturday, April 11, 2015

RSC Saturday!


Its RSC Saturday!  
Time to link up our blocks for the week!

Funny thing is, this month the color is Purple....and I 
love love love that color...but do you think I have alot of scraps of purple???
NO!

Why is that exactly? I dont understand??

Anyways..

Heres my Purple Scrap Jar Stars....


I am getting better and better at keeping that 1/4" on the
outside of those Hst's.....that makes me very happy!

Go and check out what everyone else is doing 
over at SoScrappy!

RSC 15


6 comments:

  1. Looks like plenty of purple so far. Great blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blocks and great job on your on the HST's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty purple blocks!
    I really like the look of these stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your purple prints and stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those Scrap Jar Blocks are addicting, aren't they? Your points look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may have to purposely create some more purple scraps to play with the rest of the month! Your stars look great.

    ReplyDelete