My Blog List

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Planned Round Robin Reveal!!


Planned Round Robin Reveal Day!!

Months ago Bea over at http://www.beaquilter.com/ 
had this great idea to do a "Planned Round Robin".  Thats where you make a 12.5" quilt block of your choice 
to be your center block and you send it to the first person on your list and they add the first round and so on and so on.  I would then receive another gals block/quilt top and add either 3.5" blocks or 6.5" blocks  to the top or the bottom depending on which month it is.  

Heres my starter block...its called "Scrap Attack", you 
can find the free pattern over on Craftsy, its a paper pieced block...its pretty fun to make...its Crazy Scrapalicious Deliciousness too which if you know me at all, thats right up my alley!! 

Use up those scraps!! 

Throw all those crazy fabrics together!


The ladies all did a fantastic job with their choices of what blocks to add and which fabrics to use, I wanted them to use up stash and scraps on this and thats what they did!
  It is just what I had hoped it would
turn out to be, a rainbow of Scrappy love!!

My favorite kind of Quilt!!! 

Check out my AMAZING QUILT TOP!!


Isnt it pretty laying over this bench?  



Heres a shot of the back..it looks like 
Quilty stained glass...so pretty!!



A nice sunny shot....loving it!!




A close of of some of the ladies fabulous work....
Hexagons, Hst's, Stars, 
Pinwheels...crumb blocks & diamonds!!

I cant tell these gals how happy I am with all the hard work they did, they are all so talented
and I am so grateful! 

 Thanks ladies!!



I am loving these Hexis!  Love all this fabulous color!!
 So many different neutrals used, Wonderful!!



I think it turned out amazing...I havent decided yet whether I will keep it this size as a wallhanging for my sewing room or be the nut job that I
am and add to it and make a great big Scrap Attack quilt...one never knows what will strike my fancy!!



This planned Round Robin was alot of fun, I really 
enjoyed it! It was so fun to receive a different quilt project every month and think of what I wanted to add to it and know exactly what size to make my blocks.

Everyones quilts were all so unique and fun....you've just
got to go over and check them out....

Bea is going to host another Planned Round Robin soon, you can stalk her blog to find out when it will be starting up...meanwhile go on over to

http://www.beaquilter.com/ 

and check out the link up of all the wonderful Planned Round Robin finishes!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog today!  


6 comments:

  1. Your top was so fun to work on. It is deliciously scrappy and perfectly you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great top! loved the scrappy goodness

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFUL!!!! Love the bright cheerful colors and scrappy patterns!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! Wow, wow, wow! Did your partners know you or what? Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WTH? I just saw this today that you commented. Your comment didn't show in my email...

      Delete
  5. Bright, bold and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete