My Blog List

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Grand Illusion is DONE!




Ya baby!!!  Happy Dance!!!

Grand Illusion is done!!
My Bonnie Hunter 2014 Mystery is DONE, just in
time to start the new mystery Allietare!!!!

Here I am finishing up the hand stitching on the 
 binding at our annual employee craft fair....


And its done....here it is!!  Its HUGE!!!



Spare parts (blocks) were used up on the back!!


A close up of the amazing longarm quilting by my 
best bloggy buddy Kathy in Ohio, you can find her 
over on her blog
www.new2quilting.blogspot.com



My cute little 6'3" nephew Zane helped hold it up 
for pictures!! Hes a big fan of his Aunties quilting.

I love this kid!!



Thanks for stopping by!!  Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish! Your version turned out beautifully, your stayed really true to the project colors in all your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - your quilt is beyond GORGEOUS!!!
    I love your fabrics, colors ... ALL of it!
    You should be extremely proud of this awesome quilt.

    ReplyDelete