My Blog List

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bloggy Friends are the BEST!!

Last month I sent some terribly cute milk glass shoes  that I found at my local thrift store to my bloggy friend Cathy in Canada, she loves milk glass and when I asked her if she would be interested in these, she enthusiastically said YES!!  I actually have come to know Cathy through her blog http://cathy-blueberrypatch.blogspot.com/.  She is an awesome gal and it turns out we have alot in common besides sewing such as thrift store shopping and gardening etc...she has been so helpful to me and I am so lucky to have found her and become friends. 

So today, I get home from work and I have a package waiting for me from CANADA!!  These are the goodies that Cathy sent me...I am one lucky chickadee!!  Vintage Moda kitty fabrics in 3 different colors, a darling Michael Miller retro print and a Moda Charm pack!  Also, some yummy recipes to try and some patterns...
                                 
                                   WOOT WOOT!!


I feel so spoiled!!  What fun!!  Thanks Cathy, you ROCK girlfriend!!

Hugs!  Julianne

3 comments:

  1. Aww that is so wonderful! What a special friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilting and blogging friends are extremely giving, so treasure your friendship and may it last for years to come. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Every day I'm awed and inspired by all of my friends out in Blogville:)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete