My Blog List

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DQS October

Ohhhhhh Lucky Lucky me!!  I was partnered with Carolyn of Sew.Darn.Quilt for the Doll Quilt Swap for October...the theme was "Spooky"...I can't tell you how excited  was to see the package in the mail yesterday and then my squeal of happiness when I saw what she made for me!!  I am one lucky gal!!  Thank you so much Carolyn, its AWESOME and I will treasure it forever!





The detail is just fantastic, lots of cute little goblins and trick or treaters...its just fantastic! Carolyn also included a cute little handmade witches hat and a wonky block to add to my quilt for my hospital where I work...Thank you again so much Carolyn...I'm so happy!

Happy Halloween Everyone...stay safe! Hope you all get lots of hugs and kisses from the sweet little goblins in your life!

2 comments: