My Blog List

Monday, October 8, 2012

I just love using scraps up!

This is a quilt that I made from leftovers of one of my Schnibbles quilts.  The funny thing about it is that it was sold to my sons exgirlfriends best friend to give to the exgirlfriend as a wedding gift!  Does that make sense? Did I type it right? Just a little bit awkward! 




Anyways, I havent heard whether she liked it or not..I think it turned out great!  Simple but fun and young looking...and in her favorite colors...I just can hope she did like it..I do wish her well.

3 comments:

  1. Oohh, I likey. so fresh and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya I bet she just loved it!! Modern, and wonderful colors. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greens & purples are such a pretty combo - I love your quilt. That diamond fabric really pops!

    ReplyDelete