My Blog List

Monday, October 1, 2012

Quilts, Clam Chowder & Chocolate!

Does it get any better than that?? YUM!!  Heres a few pictures of our jaunt to San Mateo/San Francisco yesterday.  We attended the "Quilters by the Bay" quilt show and then went to San Francisco for Clam Chowder and Ghiradelli Chocolate...we had a great time!

My favorite, a string quilt!

Awesome paper piecing!


ME WITH CHOCOLATE!!!



Happy friends with Clam chowder in a Sourdough bread bowl and a 5lb Ghiradelli bar, $60!!

Beautiful batik hearts

Kittys!!


Ok, folks.   I am off to work! Have a good Monday!

Jules

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful day! I can't think of a better combination myself :) I don't think I have ever seen a chocolate bottle of syrup or chocolate bar that big in my life! WOW lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some lovely quilts. That heart quilt is really unique. I need to find that bottle of Hershey's Syrup. That is my size of chocolate! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum and yum, though definitely not at the same time.

    ReplyDelete