My Blog List

Friday, October 10, 2014

A Friday Finish!


I took Bonnie Hunters Leader/Ender Challenge 
which was to make these scrappy Lozenges blocks.  I used up
a whole bunch of scraps especially because I ended up with 
TWO of these quilt tops! Yippee!!

Lozenges Quilt Finish #1


and heres a little close up of my 
longarming...its coming along, I am getting
better and better but I still struggle with it..


Just happy as ever to be finishing my own quilts! Yay!

Linking up to Richard & Tanya Quilts
Friday Finish!

http://blog.richardandtanyaquilts.com/

5 comments:

  1. Very nice and yes it does take a lot of time to get used to the long arm. I'm right there with you but I do love doing it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt. I must look into this to use up my odds and ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrapilicious!!! I'm so glad you got your longarm up and running. I'm sooooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab scrap pattern - it looks so bright and colourful! Longarming looks good and it will get better the more quilts you make of course! Thanks for linking up to Scraptastic Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! you just can't get enough of Bonnie hunter

    ReplyDelete