My Blog List

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Dresses!



I was shopping the other day with my Grandaughter Jayden 
and we came across some Halloween Eyeball fabric, she 
says to me "Granny, I want an Eyeball dress!". Well, the 
fabric was $12 a yard, so NO GO....

So, afterwards we went over to Joanns and 
she picked out this cute fabric with 
Green Bats!  So I made her this super quick
and easy pillowcase dress...she loves it!



This second one I made for a co-workers daughter, it has 
Halloween Taffys all over it and glitter...very cute!
She wore it to school and it fit perfect, so cute!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Linking up with Richard and Tanya quilts for a Friday finish!!

LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable...why didn't I think of that...putting it on to do list for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete