My Blog List

Friday, October 17, 2014



















Its done! Yay!  My Bonnie Hunter Spider Web Quilt is
finished and I love it!  I even longarmed it myself, a major step!
This was the biggest quilt I have longarmed myself to date!


Here it is on the frame...not very much room left for this 
quilt to be any bigger!


Heres a close up of my loopy loops...not to shabby!


Needless to say, finishing up the binding on this beast took me a 
couple of days but it is done done done and I have it on my
bed for ME! Its so cozy and warm, a perfect winter quilt!
YAY!!!

Linking up with 
Richard & Tanya Quilts for 
Link a Finish Friday!
http://blog.richardandtanyaquilts.com/

2 comments:

  1. it looks awesome! been a while since I made a spiderweb quilt... makes me want to do one

    ReplyDelete