My Blog List

Monday, December 8, 2014

Doggie Sleeping Bag





Anyone who know us knows that our whole family is crazy
about critters of the four legged variety.....and maybe a
few of the two legged variety!

My daughter in laws grandmother asked me to make her
weiner dog a sleeping bag...



I used this super cute doggie novelty fabric that I found 
in my stash for the exterior of the bag.


and this super soft furry stuff for the inside...


She loved it, thought it was perfect and I heard that 
it was a big hit with her weiner dog!  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. We are as nutty about our pets too! I made a bag like this for my cat, he used it a bit at first and then in true cat fashion lost interest in it. I could see a lil short haired Doxie loving this tho, probably gets alot colder than a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. I've never heard of a sleeping bag for a dog but it is cute and I'm glad that it is a hit.

    ReplyDelete