My Blog List

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Quilt Doodles 2016 BOM


So if you remember my post from January, these are my 
reindeer blocks for the Quilt Doodles 2016 BOM.  
I gave them some crazy Christmas antlers...so fun!


I got a bit behind and didnt actually get to making the February blocks until this week.  Februarys blocks were 
these super cute little pine trees made of 1.5" square blocks.  We needed to make three trees for February.  

DONE!



Now moving on to making two wood cabin blocks
for March, I can do it!

You can check out the Quilt Doodles BOM here:

http://quiltdoodledesigns.blogspot.com/p/bom-2016.html

Image result for quilt doodles bom 2016

1 comment:

  1. Love those antlers! I haven't made my trees yet! Yikes. I did print the cabins. :) I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete